Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GBARC PRESIDENT PUBLISHED IN SARC NEWSLETTER
(2022-07-09, 11:14:58)VE3WI Dave Wrote: In the July-August edition of the Surrey BC ARC newsletter, our President John VA3KOT explains why a battery gains weight when charged, and calculates how much.  John's article begins on page 57.  (That's p57 of 128, SARC goes all out with their newsletters!  Lots of good reading in them.).

If you find John's math scary, check out the chart on page 12 - that's REALLY scary!

https://bit.ly/SARC22Jul-Aug

Dave, VE3WI
I think that article already appeared in GBARC's own Feedback newsletter. I started a blog some months ago just as a place to store articles I had written for Feedback. I haven't really promoted the blog for that reason. A few weeks ago, John Schouten VE7TI, the editor of SARC's Communicator newsletter emailed me to say he had enjoyed reading my blog and would I like to have a regular column in his newsletter. The article submission date for the July/August issue was coming up so he used one of my existing blog posts. Now I have to come up with original content for both GBARC and SARC. I guess I am going to be busy.
John VA3KOT
Blog: HamRadioOutsideTheBox.ca

Messages In This Thread
RE: GBARC PRESIDENT PUBLISHED IN SARC NEWSLETTER - by VA3KOT John - 2022-07-12, 10:56:13