GBARC will operate as 3A ONS, THREE ALPHA ONTARIO SOUTH

1.  CW (all bands) captain: Adam VE3FP
  2.  Digital modes captain: Marvin VE3VCG
  3.  Phone (all bands) captain: Doug VE3DGY

Guest operators should consult and coordinate with the station captains
Contest begins 14:00 EDT Saturday 25th June
Contest ends 13:59 EDT Sunday 26th June

Logging
Adam VE3FP has volunteered to coordinate submitting the logs as long as every station uses networked N1MM. Station captains should contact Adam about this prior to the event.[size=1]h[/size]

Power
A Honda 2KW inverter generator, gasoline and long extension cord will be available (courtesy John VA3KOT)

Reception Area
A 10ft by 10ft shelter, table and GBARC A-frame signs will be provided for reception of visitors, VHF talk-in station and as event HQ.
[size=1]gs as long as every station uses networked N1MM.suubmitting the logs as long as every statiorked [/size] uses networked N1MM.
Social Attendees:
Responses have been received from the following who have expressed an interest in attending during the event:
Eric  VE3FYB
Rob VE3RWY
David VE3BAK
Dave VE3WI

Publicity
None arranged. Since our event this year may be lightly attended it may reflect poorly on the club's image as an emergency communications provider. Hopefully this is attributable to the lack of momentum resulting from the 2-year Covid hiatus and will improve in future years.

Accommodation
Trailers and tents may be set up on site. Overnight stays are permitted. Owen Sound police will be notified prior to the event.

Meals
Due to the low response from the club it has not been possible to make arrangements for communal meals. Everybody attending should make their own arrangements.

June Club Meeting
The June GBARC general club meeting will be convened at noon on Saturday 25th June at the event HQ.
John VA3KOT
Blog: HamRadioOutsideTheBox.ca
Addendum

Callsign: VE3OSR

Porta-potty: Deluxe unit from A1 toilet rentals
John VA3KOT
Blog: HamRadioOutsideTheBox.ca
I will attend as well ... 73
i'll be attending also
I may drop in at some point during the day.  I would like to get up to OS to help with setup but I am uncertain at this point due to work.