If you are registering, please use your callsign as your username. If you don't have a callsign yet, use your firstname and the Initial from your last name, like John M

2 Meter Net, Wednesday nights from 7:30 PM until we are done

Nets, Ragchews, Skeds, Contests, Awards, any band, any mode
VE3PCP

2 Meter Net, Wednesday nights from 7:30 PM until we are done

Post by VE3PCP » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:39 am

Hi:
Looking forward to starting up the 2M net on Wednesday nights.
If anyone has any announcements they would like read on the net, you can e-mail them to me at rwnoakes@bmts.com or feel free to make your own announcements if you are able to check in to the net.
Talk to you on Wednesday!
73's
Rob
VE3PCP
0 x

ve3wrf

Re: 2 Meter Net, Wednesday nights from 7:30 PM until we are done

Post by ve3wrf » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:23 pm

Tried to become part of the net last night (Sep 6) but too much QRM/QRN to hear Rob (VE3PCP) on Echolink. Also couldn't copy OST link on HT by water tower by my QTH in Meaford. May be too close to downtown Meaford? Don't know but will try other work-arounds next week.
0 x

VE3PCP

Post by VE3PCP » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:58 pm

Hopefully you will have better luck this coming week!
0 x

VE3PCP

Post by VE3PCP » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:48 pm

Anyone who has checked into the net the last few weeks has been faced with a fuzzy me with my home antenna system lacking to get a good signal into the repeater from my lakeside location in Inverhuron.
Today, I put up my home brew 3 element yagi on a 12'high pole beside the house and switch the coax over from the Ringo Ranger.
My signal should be much better into the repeater now. It has f=gone from 1/3 scale to full scale on receiving for me.
Couldn't get any signal reports this afternoon but fingers crossed I will be getting into the repeater better now.
Talk to everyone on Wednesday night!
73, Rob.
0 x