Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKFAST AT ROCKFORD - PLEASE REPLY
Breakfast is getting more complicated.  The restaurant wants a phone call by 0800 Sat at the latest with the number of people coming for breakfast.

If you're attending on 8 Oct, please reply to this post & tell me how many in your party.

I'll call them.

thanks
Dave, VE3WI
(2022-10-02, 09:28:03)VE3WI Dave Wrote: Breakfast is getting more complicated.  The restaurant wants a phone call by 0800 Sat at the latest with the number of people coming for breakfast.

If you're attending on 8 Oct, please reply to this post & tell me how many in your party.

I'll call them.

thanks
Dave, VE3WI

I plan to be there for breakfast.

Philip
(2022-10-02, 09:28:03)VE3WI Dave Wrote: Breakfast is getting more complicated.  The restaurant wants a phone call by 0800 Sat at the latest with the number of people coming for breakfast.

I'll call them.

thanks
Dave, VE3WI

Hi all, looks like I will have the opportunity to join you all for Breakfast Oct 8th. add me in.

Bernie, ve3bqm

Bernie
VE3BQM

I'll call them.

thanks
Dave, VE3WI

Hi David, I,ll be coming for breakfast