Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

November Club Meeting

The November club meeting will be conducted using Zoom. The meeting will be held at the regular time and date of Tuesday, 24th November at 7:00pm. If you haven't already done so, please install the Zoom client or app on your computer or mobile device.

If you don't have access to a webcam you can join in with just audio. In fact, if you don't intend to actively participate in the meeting but would like to join in to hear what is going on with our club, you can also mute your microphone.

The meeting will be divided into two parts, each 40 minutes long, with a 5 minute break in between to allow everybody time to reconnect and get ready. Zoom imposes a 40 minute limit on meetings for free accounts so we are forced to divide our meeting up this way.

You will receive an email containing a link and the passcode required to join in. The meeting will be chaired by current President Tom, VA3TVA or current Vice-President Frank, VA3GUF.

I have setup the Zoom conference on behalf of the executive since I am deemed to be a Zoom expert (Definition of expert: "ex" meaning of no further use and "spurt" meaning a drip under pressure [hi hi])

I hope you will be able to join us.

John, VA3KOT
Volunteer GBARC Net Manager
SKCC #11989T NAQCC #7155 FISTS #19777
May the Morse be with you.