Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoom Saturday's different topic each week
There is a zoom program with different topics each Saturday morning at 10:am Held by the Manitoulin Island club, but any one wishing to join is welcome. To get on the list  first download the zoom Icon, then set your calendar for Sat Aug 29th 10 am -12pm  event is meeting  the place Zoom .To get your name on the list you have to add your name  and call sign then send a message to ve3ajb@vianet.ca  On Saturday morning you will have a message in your mail box it will let you know what to do next. the topic this coming Saturday Aug 29th will be about satellite tracking. we would enjoy you being there, you don't have to stay in there is you don't want too, check it out. thanks ve3mio (Maureen) mnight@bell.net
(2020-08-23, 19:40:32)ve3mio Wrote: There is a zoom program with different topics each Saturday morning at 10:am Held by the Manitoulin Island club, but any one wishing to join is welcome. To get on the list  first download the zoom Icon, then set your calendar for Sat Aug 29th 10 am -12pm  event is meeting  the place Zoom .To get your name on the list you have to add your name  and call sign then send a message to ve3ajb@vianet.ca  On Saturday morning you will have a message in your mail box it will let you know what to do next. the topic this coming Saturday Aug 29th will be about satellite tracking. we would enjoy you being there, you don't have to stay in there is you don't want too, check it out. thanks ve3mio (Maureen) mnight@bell.net
That is a great idea, Maureen. I've used Zoom in the past and it's a great way to hold virtual meeting. I will contact Allen to add me to the list. 
Tnx Adam
73, Adam ve3fp